|Timothy Brewer, Republican primary candidate|
and my father. Credit: Marc Nozell.
My brain has been trying to process the best way to handle this information on my blog for a while now, but I don't think there is a best way. In 2012, I'll be sharing personal stories on Sundays throughout the year. Some of those will involve my father--just as some of my poetry has involved my father--and that will probably help add context to our relationship.
In the meantime, enjoy these links about Republican primary candidate Timothy Brewer:
- Lesser known candidates in the spotlight. AP story on BostonHerald.com. My father's name is Timothy Brewer--just in case the last name wasn't a good enough clue.
- Lesser-Known Candidates Square Off In Manchester. WMUR-New Hampshire has some video from the event. At least my father is not wearing a boot on his head.
- There are other candidates to choose. 6abc.com (in Philly) gives my father the lead in this piece on the December 19 debate.
- Dayton area man running for president. This piece ran in the Dayton Daily News, which was the paper I grew up reading for stat lines and commentary on Cincy sports teams. Oh yeah, and the comics.
- Timothy Brewer on large field of candidates. In this video, my father dodges his question and sticks to his primary message about orbs, Jesus, and the afterlife.
- Lesser Known Presidential Candidates Make Their Case in New Hampshire. WBIN-TV spot features my father around the 42-second mark. He's one of 40 Republican candidates in the New Hampshire primary.
- Part 1 Lesser-Known Candidates Form 12-19-11. This is one part of the debate. The rest is there for those who are interested. My father makes his 2-minute intro starting around the 8-minute mark. As my brother observed, he brought his Santa Claus hat with him--but probably decided against wearing it when he saw the guy with a boot on his head.
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Plus, sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Check out previous Not Bob posts:
- Most Popular NOT BOB Posts for Writers in 2011.
- 6 Tips for Writers to Own New Facebook Timelines.
- Confession of a Man With a Moustache.